Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
04-05-2009, 06:59 PM #1
JQuery - Resizing all images depending on their original size.
So I want to use JQuery to:
1. Locate all images from the div id #images.
2. Check each image's size if it's over 800px.
3. If an image size is over 800px, resize it to 800px.
4. If an image size is over 800px, add a small text above it saying "This image has been resized!"
5. If an image size is over 800px, add an onclick event so that the image can be returned to its original size OR if already at original size, resize back to 800px.
What do I need to know to do this (or if it's too much of an explanation, paste the code that does all of this and I'll try to decrypt it...)
Last edited by Apothem; 04-06-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Figured out myself.
04-05-2009, 07:09 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- London, England
- Thanked 2,593 Times in 2,571 Posts
04-05-2009, 07:50 PM #3