We were given this project today, which is due Friday, and I am completely clueless where to even start with this. Any help would be appreciated.
Code, execute and debug the application below using a one-dimensional array.
1. Write an application which inputs and stores six floating point values in an array, each between 1.0 and 1000.0, inclusive.
2. Display in table form, the index and the value of each element in the array.
3. Calculate and display the minimum, maximum and average of the array elements.
4. Allow the user to specify the number of values to be entered.
5. Calculate and display the average after eliminating any duplicates in the array. Count and display the number of duplicates removed."