Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Create a Full site 98% in CSS

    I just released a new CSS tutorial on Majd-GFX.com

    It's an introductory level tutorial on CSS aimed to show you how to create a website like Majd-GFX.com.

    Link

  • #2
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    near Oswestry
    Posts
    4,508
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    98%? What's the other 2%?
    "Why bother with accessibility? ... Because deep down you know that the web is attractive to people who aren't exactly like you." - Joe Clark

  • #3
    Senior Coder gsnedders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    In your last thread about tutorials I guess you didn't read this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Also, please note that CF isn't a tutorials directory but a forum, so "announcing" new tutorials or sites is discouraged, as it can easily be used/ interpreted as self promotion/ spam.

    I'll keep this particular thread, though for your reference, posting of tutorial links without context will often be deleted in the future.

  • #4
    Senior Coder chilipie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Shrewsbury, UK Age: 16
    Posts
    1,117
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spam!

    It's not even a very good tutorial...


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •