Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Need information about those
05-08-2013, 07:05 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need information about those
I don't know what i can do with them or what they can do.
overflow: hidden, scroll,
05-08-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Detroit, MI: Home of the body bag
- Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
The page also has a try out section where you can see (or not see) these properties in action.
Some quick notes:
1. There is no such term as "hide" for visibility. Correct term is "hidden".
2. IE7's interpretation of z-index is "questionable", so you have to be a bit more careful with it. Not sure what the consensus with development, but my company is dropping support for IE7. Others may not be as lucky, so keep a lookout.
3. That link I provided doesn't specifically mention it, but border-collapse only deals with the <table> element, or classes/ids in reference to a <table> element. So you can't create a div with borders, use "border-collapse" on the div element, and expect it to do something.