Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-02-2013, 03:47 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Problem with Header-content-Footer centering (and others)
I'm new here at the forum. I'm from Italy, so i'm sorry for my english in advance :P
I have some problems with this website
1) in Firefox, Safari and Opera (ref. to the latest browser versions) the index.html page is centered. If i press CTRL- on the keyboard in order to verify that everything works well: it is so, everything works. But when i press CTRL+ and the page zoom out you can see in the Headers and Footer (i'm sorry for italian tooltips! These images were were for a friend) a background cut, it's like the backgrounds disappears. When i press CTRL- whereas it seems everything works. Why is there this difference?
2) in IE7 the problem immediately appears at the first view of the page, without pressing CTRL+/-. In fact: Header and Footer die at some point of the right side, they disappear, and also it appears an unwanted bottom scrollbar. Moreover: if you press CTRL- all my website layout move on the left side of the window. I've also noticed that contents and footer try to overlap when you press CTRL-. Whereas when i press CTRL+ contents and footer distance themeself. Why?
3) my second footer (the one that cointains the copyright notes) seems to be rightly shown in IE7 only, not in FF, Chrome and Opera. Basically, in FF a disagreeable white bar appears between the floral background box and the bottom blue-copyright bar. In IE the white space doesn't appear (it seems so). Why? You can check out the problem here .
I wish someone could help me... i'm sooo tired, i've spent lots of hours on css code, without finding solutions...
Thank you very much in advance!
For any problem about my english sentences, please let me know!
03-04-2013, 01:00 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
My web site can be view here