Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-14-2012, 03:14 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need Help Adjusting image/ text spacing
I need to know the best way to adjust the text spacing surrounding my images.
1) What I want to do is have the text on the top, right (Item Description) and bottom lined up as close as possible and as tightly against the image as possible.
I'm hoping this can be done in a generic way in the StyleSheet
Here is the post in question:
2) The center tag on the text above and below the image seems to have no effect
3) Also, how do I fix the alignment of the links in the light blue page navigation bar under the header with Home About Us, etc
4) Item Description text appears at bottom of image in IE and to the right of image in FF / I need it to appear immediately to the right