Hi folks... first time poster here.
I've got an odd issue:
Safari is not displaying two <div> blocks online.
It looks fine when I'm working on it locally on Safari 5.x, Chrome.
It looks fine online Chrome, FF (Current), IE7-8-9.
But Safari is not display two of the blocks when I check the version online. It's loading the images from the blocks (in the Activity window), but not actually displaying them or respecting their place on the page. Clearing my cache has not seemed to help matters.
The site is static/strict XHTML/CSS and validates accordingly.
I have no idea how to debug this issue so any insight would be welcomed! I can post code samples if it will help.