As a project for my grade 12 computer science class, I have been tasked with rebuilding our school's website. Going into this project, I had no prior knowledge of web design, and have just recently learned HTML and CSS through various resources.
After learning HTML and CSS, I wrote the first version of the page. After a few revisions -- and lessons learned, I have come across a problem which I cannot seem to solve.
The code and images together can be found in my DropBox here. I was going to just quote the code here, but it was too long.
Frustrated with my result, I decided to re-write the code in Dreamweaver. In Dreamweaver, I improved my code by centering it to the middle of browsers, and cleaned up the CSS by changing "div#(BLANK)" to "#(BLANK)". I also narrowed down my extra space to being caused by the wrapper div. Unfortunately, Dreamweaver also caused all of my links to disappear, although they appear to be valid in the code.
The Dreamweaver code and images together can be found in my DropBox here.
To conclude, it would be fantastic if someone could point me in the right direction about the space from the wrapper div and why my links have stopped working in Dreamweaver.