First the backstory.
I just got a job as the webmaster for a company, right at the same time they upgraded their software. Because of the new software change I am updating the website to use the new shopping carts and such.
To make a long story a little bit longer this website is really badly constructed, quite a bit of the site (like shopping carts) are restricted so I cannot modify them, and we are forced to do things like load CSS that is on their servers and we cannot modify (which if you run validation has about 600 warnings in it). To top it all off when I suggested the company let me get rid of tables and replace the formatting of the website with CSS they said no, its not an efficient use of my time. I have managed to get the site working decently well with what I have with the exception of this one page which has me stumped.
The webpage in question is still up on our staging server and you can get to it here: https://staging.thecampushub.com/red...ount_login.asp
The problem I am having with this is if you view the page in Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc. the page looks exactly like it should. If you view the page in IE it does not look like it should. I was hoping someone would be able to direct me to some answers.
Also feel free to poke around the site and offer tips and suggestoins.