Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Logo feedback

  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back On The Right Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Logo feedback

    I'd really appreciate feedback on this logo. Thanks.


  • #2
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I like the choice of colors, and the design is pretty nifty. I might consider either making the gradiant a bit more subtle in "The Sault Vault" line or lightening the background gradiant a hair. The bottom part of the gradiant in the text is so close to the background color that it almost blends in.

    Other than that, I dig. I dig a lot. Good job!

  • Users who have thanked superwookie for this post:

    steveorg (08-12-2012)

  • #3
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Looks good. Maybe change the font (source of savoury software). Something other than a san serif font or to match the top font.

  • Users who have thanked waynenort for this post:

    steveorg (08-12-2012)

  • #4
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back On The Right Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superwookie View Post
    I like the choice of colors, and the design is pretty nifty. I might consider either making the gradiant a bit more subtle in "The Sault Vault" line or lightening the background gradiant a hair. The bottom part of the gradiant in the text is so close to the background color that it almost blends in.

    Other than that, I dig. I dig a lot. Good job!
    The background will vary. I just slapped it on to that gradient for posting here. However, I checked and the most common background is even darker. I assume that you meant the line below Salt Vault needs fixing and not the gradient inside the lettering.

    Quote Originally Posted by waynenort View Post
    Looks good. Maybe change the font (source of savoury software). Something other than a san serif font or to match the top font.
    Did you mean "...other than a serif font..."? That's one of the reasons I posted the question.

    Thanks to both for your comments and your praise.

  • #5
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    My bad. I meant use a sans-serif to match the top. Like this maybe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Logo feedback-untitled-1.jpg  

  • Users who have thanked waynenort for this post:

    steveorg (08-13-2012)

  • #6
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back On The Right Coast
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waynenort View Post
    My bad. I meant use a sans-serif to match the top. Like this maybe
    Wow, that's going the extra mile! Thanks.

  • #7
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The circle logo is for me, perfect. But I think the main font color is a little lacking of gradient appeal, maybe you could mix other color with it. Also, the background seem to have the same problem. Hope this helps

  • #8
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can change litle color for main text. You can try and modify with similar color until get the best combination. I prefer you can use the white color for the text "The Sault Vault "


  •  

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •