Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
07-26-2010, 02:40 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
how to insert media in slicker show-and-hide and how to add counter
that is first time to be here and iam sure that u will help me in my those 2 problem
i have a site which offers media types so i have 2 questions
how to add counter in main menu to show visitors how many times that file is listned to it or showed
i wanna to make a sliker-show and hide which when i click on listen hyperlink there will show a hidden area in page and then realplayer starts to playing file
i have to examples like this to show u what i mean
and see demo 1
and the other is already applied into a site
when u click on استماع
have a nice day
07-26-2010, 02:47 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- St George, UT
- Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
My knowledge of jQuery (lol, i lie) and MooTools (seriously) went through the roof when I actually took a peek into their documentation. Take this page for example. I am pretty sure they even list examples for exactly what you want to do.
The benefits of this are several fold.
1) You learn how to actually use the two frameworks.
2) You aren't spending hours trying to paste together 5 different classes created by different authors when what you wanted to do could have been done in 1/10 of the code that you copy/pasted.
3) You learn new techniques and can be more specific when bringing your artistic vision to life.
P.S. I linked you to MooTools because that's what I personally use for everything. I would do well to learn jQuery but I haven't really found much that I can't do in MooTools than I can in jQuery.