Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-14-2008, 03:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- North Canton, Ohio
- Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
SVG to transparent background logo
I'm trying to transform an SVG logo (http://www.blahertech.org/images/?file=logo.php) to an PNG or an GIF image. The only way I can figure how to do this, is to take a screen shot and copy and paste. Although that's not effective, the reason being is I need it to have a transparent background at http://www.blahertech.org/forums and http://www.blahertech.org/wiki.
I'm not really good with computer graphic design, unless it's vector/math based. That's probably why I made all my graphics using SVGs (or drawing by hand) and screen shooting them.
What I need is someone to show me how to or to make me a png or gif (what ever fits best; it's not a realistic picture so it shouldn't be a jpg) logo with a transparent background from the provide SVG.
Some things to keep in mind though.
- The SVG is using "elephant" font, so make sure you have it.
- Window's Firefox displays it best, I forget what it looks like in batik (text shadowing doesn't display in some cases).
- If you need to know what it SHOULD look like, I have a screen capture at http://www.blahertech.org/images/?file=logo_full.gif.
04-14-2008, 04:26 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nice sig...Zoobie or not Zoobie...That is the problem.
<body onUnload="flush( ! )">