Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Feedback on a logo

    Hi there
    Just wondering if I could get some feedback/suggestions on this logo design?
    http://www.omis.ca/logo_final.jpg

  • #2
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,682
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 890 Times in 879 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by losse View Post
    Hi there
    Just wondering if I could get some feedback/suggestions on this logo design?
    http://www.omis.ca/logo_final.jpg
    it suggest me:
    [1] "take care of african child" or
    [2] "africa take care of his child".
    If that is your message, is there, .
    It's not clear if [1] is what I feel or is only a massmedia influence.

    - a logo must be used on many media, if I understand what a logo is, how it look on paper, or if is black and white or if you scale it?

    I like it,

    best regards and happy holidays.

  • #3
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I was able to convey that message in the logo...

    What do you think of the colours? Originally I was trying to use the african colours but wasn't too sure if the colours clashed of it it looked too tacky?! Any thoughtS?

  • #4
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,682
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 890 Times in 879 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by losse View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I was able to convey that message in the logo...
    which one? [1] or [2] ? IMO is a difference, "who care".

    What do you think of the colours? Originally I was trying to use the african colours but wasn't too sure if the colours clashed of it it looked too tacky?! Any thoughtS?
    I don't know what mean african colours, can you provide a sample?
    some times first impulse is the best,
    I like how it is now, I'm not an artist, just consumer, . If I see I can tell you what I think.

    best regards
    Last edited by oesxyl; 12-27-2007 at 03:23 AM.

  • #5
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you were right with [1]... a friend is having a fund raiser to adopt a child from south africa...

    You're absolutely right... if the feeling is there than it must be right... Having created the logo, and done so many adjustments, I never know if it's right or not... that's why I need another set of eyes...

  • #6
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,682
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 890 Times in 879 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by losse View Post
    you were right with [1]... a friend is having a fund raiser to adopt a child from south africa...

    You're absolutely right... if the feeling is there than it must be right... Having created the logo, and done so many adjustments, I never know if it's right or not... that's why I need another set of eyes...
    you allready have something well done, and if you have enough time you could try the african colour version.

    best regards

  • #7
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    need to work on hand and child

  • #8
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks sbhakta... in what way do you think I should work on them? I didn't want it to be an image... more like a drawing...


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •