Joomla VS Wordpress - for a newbie
I am in the process of building a website. I have minimal coding knowledge and am looking to use Joomla or Wordpress to build a website with the following functionality (note some of the items in the list look a bit unimportant but for example the first two items, having spent a day each on Joomla and Wordpress) don't look a straightforward as one would expect:
1. Have multiple navigation bars (e.g on main one below the header and one right at the top with FAQ, Help etc..)
2. Navigation trees with 3-4 levels of sub menus (i though this would be easy but look like a nightmare in Wordpress)
3. allow users to post on various categories within the site
4. allow other users to vote ("like") posts
5. Order the pots according to the number of "likes"
Which of the two would be easier for a non-technical guy to attempt. I get that some areas (especially 4 and 5) will need coding, but I at least want to be able to get 1,2 and 3 (or at least the functionality for 3) to get set up quite quickly.