Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I need your help... I have a question
This is my 1st post here on coding forums. I wanted to say hello to everyone here and look forward to contributing in any way I can on this forum. I do have a question... Could someone give me an estimate on the cost of development for a website similar to logomyway.com?
Look at the site and the functionality. I would like something like this but with more contests in different categories. I want to do this in a different niche but with the same concept. If someone here could help me with this I would appreciate it. Also, if you guys could recommend someone from this forum who can do the job and is trustworthy I would be most grateful.
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Thanked 330 Times in 326 Posts
Start with #2 from the forum guidelines:
2) Type in a subject that summarizes your question- A great way to turn off other members wanting to help you is to type an incomplete or silly subject for your post. Examples of poor subject titles include:
- "I'm a newbie...be gentle"
- "How can I..."
- "Urgent...deadline tomorrow!"
The above subjects either have absolutely nothing to do with the question itself, or are grossly incomplete (ie: "How can I..."). When asking for help, enter a subject that summarizes your question, period! Don't use silly, incomplete, or "bait" subjects. Some examples of good titles are:
- "What's the difference between require() and include() in PHP?"
- "Can someone suggest a good, free HTML editor?"Are you a Help Vampire?