Welcome to the new "CF Helpful Member" award nominations thread! Please use it to nominate a helpful member with which you've personally received great help from based on the time period indicated below, and would like to point out. Here are the glory details:
Helpful member nomination period:
Jan 15th 07' to May 15th, 08'
Reply to this thread with the member name(s) you wish to acknowledge. You can nominate multiple members throughout the period indicated above, but cannot nominate the same member more than once.
1) Votes "canvassing" is now no longer allowed. Please do not use your sig or via any other means on the forums to ask people to vote/ nominate you. This is to create an even playing ground for all members. If you find a member in violation of this rule, please pm me so I can take care of it.
2) For members who've been nominated, please do not post "thank you's" in this thread. Only members nominating someone else should post here to cast their votes.
How the winner is determined:
The winner is selected based on the number of votes he/she has received, plus the following three factors:
1) The top 3 "Most Thanked" members for the same period will each receive an additional 4, 4, and 5 votes added to his total. Note that this is different than the Top 3 Most Thanked members of all time as seen on the following page; it's limited to just the nominations time period.
2) If a moderator votes for someone, his vote is counted twice. For example, if Liorean nominates AeroSpace, that's 2 votes added towards AeroSpace's total.
3) A member can only win once within a 1 year period. For example, if AeroSpace is the winner of this round of the "CF Helpful Member" award, he will not be eligible to win again until Oct 15th, 08'. During this time, if he's selected as the winner again, the second place winner will be crowned instead, with the same rules applying to that winner.
A helpful member badge and a prize mailed to him/her. It will be different each time, but probably something in the range of $30 dollars. And a hug!
Questions, suggestions, please post in the feed back thread.