I wonder if Adobe Flash Pro CS6 can do 3D flash?
If it can please help me.
Now I'm looking for a simple example to know how to
"change the position (xyz) of 3d object by mouse/cursor"
For example, my 3d flash has only one object (a picture),
- if mouse in the middle of flash, the picture is // with the screen
- if mouse to left, picture turns right (vertical axis)
- if mouse to right, picture turns left (vertical axis)
- if mouse to top, picture turns right (horizantal axis -->)
- if mouse to bottom, picture turns left (horizantal axis -->)
- if mouse to other position, picture turns in vertical and horizantal axis
Thanks for guide or an example .fla file