Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: my hapless interview
03-10-2009, 01:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my hapless interview
Hi as a novice i had a hapless interview recently. even now i cant figureout the answers for these questions which they asked me!
Please solve the following problems,
1. Create an application with the following functionality:
- Receive default parameter employee name from a html page
- Use those parameters to load an employee specific XML file that
contains age, address (could be multiple), companies worked for
(again could be nested), address, phone numbers and hobbies (could be
- Display the results in a datagrid
2. Create an app with the following functionality:
- Receive default parameters (city name) from the html page
- Use those parameters to call the Weather web service
- Display the current weather (in degrees) along with the location.
- Create a simple form to allow the location to be changed and the
service hit again to update the display.
...wow..huh... how do i do it....I couldnt ask the interviewer though
Thanks in adv.
03-10-2009, 06:44 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
We can't just do the work for you in this case- it's both unrealistic plus a form of cheating, as your potential employer is using this test to gauge your knowledge, not someone else's.