yep i just tested in nn7 and indeed no luck.
There are two possible problems here. Firstly, and this is the most likely, is that a <div> has been used to position. <div> is interpretted differently in different browsers, though i cant see why this would be a problem in mozilla / gecko browsers, it may be the cause (esp when combined with flash).
the other possibility is that there is something missing from the embed flash bit, but i didnt notice anything..
anyway, there isnt any specific problem in these browsers with flash, just checked my site again, and it works ok.
so my suggestions are:
1)position the flash with tables rather than <div>. If poss you should always do this cos they are much more backward compatible.
2)if this fails, use the embed and object stuff directly from the flash publish command, or use this (from my site, http://www.luminate.org.uk/)
though i think the div might be the prob here..
WIDTH="698" HEIGHT="400" ALIGN="">
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="withscripting.swf">
<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#999999>
<EMBED src="withscripting.swf" bgcolor=#999999 WIDTH="698" HEIGHT="400" ALIGN=""
hope this helps