I want to show 3 flashes in the same location, one displayed after another after 5s and repeat.
I imagine that 3 flashes, same dimention, one put in one div and set 3 div in the same location
Thanks for any code guide
However, as it can be implemented more efficiently in flash itself (because the way you described it loads 3 instances of the flash player each one consuming valuable browser/computer resources) you can have all 3 of them called by a flash loader and add/remove them from the stage by using an actionscript timer.
If you decide to follow this approach I can give you a small snippet if you want.
Thank you, the question is nothing to do in AS3, but with JS
Originally Posted by djpaul1963
Now I'm looking for a simple example to know how to
"change the position (xyz) of 3d object by mouse/cursor"
For example, my 3d flash has only one object (a picture),
- if mouse in the middle of flash, the picture is // with the screen
- if mouse to left, picture turns right (vertical axis)
- if mouse to right, picture turns left (vertical axis)
- if mouse to top, picture turns right (horizantal axis -->)
- if mouse to bottom, picture turns left (horizantal axis -->)
- if mouse to other position, picture turns in vertical and horizantal axis
Thanks for guide or an example .fla file