Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Selling GetRichMonthly.com

    SOLD
    1) Domain for sale: http://www.GetRichMonthly.com

    2) Registrar domain is registered at: BlueHost.Com via FastDomain Inc

    3) Asking Price (or if auction, starting bid plus end time in days): $100

    4) Payment method (ie: Paypal, Escrow etc): PayPal

    5) Additional Info about domain: This domain was priced $98.55 at http://cubestat.com/www.getrichmonthly.com To buy it just PM me or email me at jdd148@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jdd148; 05-20-2011 at 01:18 AM.

  • #2
    Mega-ultimate member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Winona, MN - The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,855
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts
    Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'templav3_cms'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home7/templav3/public_html/getrichmonthly/scripts/connect_to_mysql.php on line 15
    could not connect to mysql

    Not a good sign

  • #3
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarl314 View Post
    Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'templav3_cms'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home7/templav3/public_html/getrichmonthly/scripts/connect_to_mysql.php on line 15
    could not connect to mysql

    Not a good sign
    Yeah because when I sold it they said I could delete my mySQL database I used for the website and they still had the connect to mysql server file on the website.

  • #4
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The "get rich" part of the domain is great. This would be an ideal domain for a broker or financial agency.

  • #5
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nebraska, but frequently traveling
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd148 View Post
    Yeah because when I sold it they said I could delete my mySQL database I used for the website and they still had the connect to mysql server file on the website.
    This site is no longer for sale, then?

  • #6
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zcyka View Post
    This site is no longer for sale, then?
    yes i said it was sold because i changed my mind about selling it. But it is up for sale again if you want it but the price has gone up http://www.cubestat.com/www.getrichmonthly.com

  • #7
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nebraska, but frequently traveling
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've got my hands full at the moment, but it seems like everyone has an interest in making extra money. I'm guessing someone will show an interest in it....

  • #8
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has it been sold? I don't want to buy it myself, but I know a man who would and lets just say he's not short on cash. Be good if you could let me know, thanks.

  • #9
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Is it still too late to place a bid?
    Web Design Omaha Ne
    Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.
    - Henry Ward Beecher

  • #10
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Software domain for sale

    I want to sale my domain:
    www.softwarehome.net
    Rate starts from $500.

  • #11
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd148 View Post
    SOLD
    1) Domain for sale: http://www.GetRichMonthly.com

    2) Registrar domain is registered at: BlueHost.Com via FastDomain Inc

    3) Asking Price (or if auction, starting bid plus end time in days): $100

    4) Payment method (ie: Paypal, Escrow etc): PayPal

    5) Additional Info about domain: This domain was priced $98.55 at http://cubestat.com/www.getrichmonthly.com To buy it just PM me or email me at jdd148@yahoo.com
    Is it still for sale?
    When talking about energy Cordyceps > Coffee


  •  

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •