Here are the instructions:
- request the flavor from the user. Flavor choices are: cherry,
lime, watermelon, grape and orange.
- If one of these flavors is entered, request the size from the
user. Size may be small or large.
- If another flavor is entered, alert the user that the flavor is
- Output the cost to the user: $2 for small and $3 for large. No
cost should be output if the flavor was not available.
Add a while loop so that after an order is taken or an invalid
flavor is entered you prompt the user – “Would you like to
order another shave ice? (y/n)”.
- Continue to take orders until the user does not enter y to that
- When the user does not enter y, output the total cost of the
orders taken. ($3 for each large and $2 for each small)