Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: 5 Number Guessing Game Program
10-02-2012, 06:49 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
5 Number Guessing Game Program
Hi everyone. It is common to see a 5 number guessing program game but now we had a hw wherein we need the reverse process/solution giver.
I need a code that will crack the codes of the program. The program works like this.
1. The 5 numbers are coded as A,B,C,D, and E.
2. Every 3sec it will give random hints such as A+B=1
3. The hints that it will give are if it is odd, even, prime, adding of two numbers, and the sum of all numbers.
Now the program to crack the code must look like this.
1. It will list all the possible combinations based on the hint.
2. If the hint given is that A is odd, then it will automatically list 1,3,5,7,9
3. If the hint given is A+B=2, considering from the first hint that A is odd, then it will automatically register A as 1 and B as 1.
4. If the hint given is C+D=5 it will list the possible combinations 0-5, 1-4,2-3,3-2,4-1, and 5-0.