Good morning everyone,
I have been tasked with a simple project as an interview. I am not requesting anyone show me how to do it, as that will just destroy my learning process, but I am looking for possibly some reference materials. Here is what the game will require:
C# in VS2010
- Server will listen on a specific port
- Server will allow multiple clients to connect
- Client App will connect to server and interpret commands from the user to the server, vice versa
- Client App will ask user for upper and lower number fro the guessing range
- Client App will then ask user for their guess. If too low or too high, the client will let the user know.
- If the user guesses correctly, it will tell the user they are correc,t tell them how many guesses they took, then start the game over.
What I am looking for is some reference materials on how to complete this project. I can complete it as just a simple application, but the whole client/server application programming is new to me.
Thank you kindly,