I have gotten this motherboard from a storage auction but the manual is lacking in information and my german is not what it should be.
Can anyone tell me what memory types work on this board? I checked the gigbyte site but it was not much help.
1. Intel® 845 Chipset consists of Intel® Memory Controller Hub (MCH) and the Intel® I/O Controller Hub 2 (ICH2)
2. Creative CT5880 4-channel audio chip
3. Winbond W83627HF I/O chip
4. Realtek RTL8100L LAN chip
1. 2 x 168-pin DIMM slot
2. Supports up to 2GB of PC133 SDR-SDRAM
3. Supports 64 bits data interface, 3.3V DIMM DRAM and ECC DIMM
Does this mean pc2100 2700 or 3200? I know the fsb is at 400 but does this spec hold true? will pc3200 work?
Thanks for any information on this.