I'd be very thankful if you guys could just answer the following questions, nothing long, I just want a simple idea.
- Do you ask the client for how long they want website to be up for?
- Do you discuss with them about the hosting and domain cost?
- Do you ask the client, who just wants a website for his small local business if they want website in Wordpress?
or I just calculate everything by myself and tell them the total? and give them a little transcript of premium resources used domain, hosting etc..
- Premium them; 30£
- Hosting and domain for a year; 80£.
- Setup; 30£(Assuming it wont take more than 4-5 hours(taking from a perspective of a beginner).
or can I just go ahead and tell them it will cost you about 140£ and let them know website domain and hosting will expire after a year.