View Full Version : Pic Effect Help

10-28-2006, 05:05 AM
do neone know what that is called or how you do it im meanin the dreamy looking effect


11-04-2006, 03:56 PM
You can do something like that in Macromedia Fireworks.
I guess drop shadow/gussian blur affects were used in your image.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum