View Full Version : Was born to be a programmer

lebronletchev
10-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi friends,

This unusual question is regarding the ideal age (the less age) to be a programmer? In other words, With how many years born a programmer?

Thank you

Lebron:)

NancyJ
10-27-2006, 06:06 PM
I started when I was 5...

Philip M
10-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I started when I was 5...

"She's a bit undersized, and you don't feel surprised
When she tells you she's only eleven."

W.S.Gilbert

lebronletchev
10-28-2006, 11:52 AM
I am not surprised with your started age! I think to be a programmer it is a VOCATION and today it is essential (I think). The good and best programmers CERTAINLY do not understood in schools, but at HOME! I discouvered the ´programming´ only when I had third years old! But was a love at first glance!

My son has ten years he needs LOVE the ART OF PROGRAMMING!

Thank you so much.

Best

Lebron

NancyJ
10-29-2006, 11:02 AM
I am not surprised with your started age! I think to be a programmer it is a VOCATION and today it is essential (I think). The good and best programmers CERTAINLY do not understood in schools, but at HOME! I discouvered the ´programming´ only when I had third years old! But was a love at first glance!

My son has ten years he needs LOVE the ART OF PROGRAMMING!

Thank you so much.

Best

Lebron

You shouldnt try to force your son into programming if he's not interested. You were born to be a programmer, myabe he was born to be a footballer or a dancer or a scientist. Everyone has their true vocation - it is different for everyone.

brandonH
10-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I was 13 when i first started real programming. amd 24 now.

@NancyJ

I'm not sure lebron is saying he/she wnats to force his/her child into programming. allthough that may be, but do take in to consideration the language barrier. lebron's use of english is not what most of us in english speaking countries are used to, so it is possible to misunderstand him/her.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum