View Full Version : New graphic tutorial, do you like it?

lite_ws
10-21-2006, 04:40 AM
Hi, everybody

I've just made my first photoshop tutorial, and i would like to know what you think about it.

I am actually modifying the graphic layout of my template website, i made this tutorial in the same time of creating a new header menu.

http://www.smartcoyote.com/tutorial2.php

Smartcoyote

vinyl-junkie
10-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Welcome to CodingForums! :)

Are you aware that you have an error at the top of your page? "Cannot modify header information."

One general observation: The text size on your tutorial is entirely too small. If I didn't have a zoom effect on my browser, I wouldn't be able to read that at all. Otherwise, it looks like you've done a good job with this tutorial. I like a lot of pictures to show what you're doing with the software. You've achieved a great balance between text and pictures.

lite_ws
10-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Welcome to CodingForums! :)

Are you aware that you have an error at the top of your page? "Cannot modify header information."

One general observation: The text size on your tutorial is entirely too small. If I didn't have a zoom effect on my browser, I wouldn't be able to read that at all. Otherwise, it looks like you've done a good job with this tutorial. I like a lot of pictures to show what you're doing with the software. You've achieved a great balance between text and pictures.

Thanks a lot for your precious advise, :thumbsup: i was not aware about the error but i think now it's finish, i deleted the backgroung properties in the css style file, and i didn't realized about the text size, each page had the same problem but now the problem is over, just because of the <div class=> tag not on the right place.

your replies was a great help to make my website better.

vinyl-junkie
10-21-2006, 05:06 PM
This is a great improvement. :thumbsup: One other suggestion I would make is to have the text resizable. The headings (Step 1, Step 2, etc.) are resizable but the text underneath that is not.

_Aerospace_Eng_
10-23-2006, 11:48 PM
I got the error on page load. It seems that after the session is set the error goes away. This could be because you have stuff after any html is already on the page.

lite_ws
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
I got the error on page load. It seems that after the session is set the error goes away. This could be because you have stuff after any html is already on the page.

Thanks i will correct it.
I don't know what you mean but i to redo the page entirely to make away the error.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum