View Full Version : Aligning To The Right.

GSimpson
10-01-2006, 02:40 AM
On my new website, http://freewebs.com/untitled-productions the productions page was coming along to smoothly it was almost like magic untill I came to detailing,

So my question is in this little snippet,

<div id="content-title">
<a href="productions/the-onset.html">The Onset</a><div align="right">-Movie</div>

How do i align that div that contains '-Movie' to the right without jumping a line down. See the productions page for the problem.

Thanks so much!

Revolution
10-01-2006, 03:36 AM
I'm sure someone will correct me if there is an easier way to do this, but just put the <a href="productions/the-onset.html">The Onset</a> into it's own div and give both that and the -Movie div a css property of float: left;

GSimpson
10-01-2006, 03:49 AM
Ok i'll give it a try.

Arbitrator
10-01-2006, 10:13 AM
Guessing that this problem is already solved since the solution that I would have offered already seems to be in place. Unlike what Revolution suggested, you would have floated the “-Movie” div to the right (not left).

On another note, the code on that page could be more efficient if it used classes instead of inline CSS for the floats and fonts. It could also use a doctype declaration and relegate deprecated attributes on the body element to CSS.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum