View Full Version : CSS Editor Recommendations? (Need some other misc resources as well)

mangimaru
09-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi i have experience in other languages and web design/development in general however i want to get into CSS.

I've played around with it for a couple of days now trying to design basic templates and generally getting a feel for it.

I understand basically how it works (very basic lol) however i have a few questions:

- Is there a program out there that will allow me to design the CSS visually e.g. like with html, you can physically move a box or insert an image then simply move it or resize it without looking at the code.

- Can any recommend a good css editor for 'newbies'? Ive been using dreamweaver so far.

I have alot more questions which no doubt i will post later, so ill just leave it with those for now!

Thanks.

:cool:

BonRouge
09-21-2006, 04:24 PM
It's probably not the kind of answer you're looking for, but I'd recommend not using that kind of (WYSIWYG) editor. Write the code yourself, see how it the page looks in a browser, then adjust the code (yourself) as you see fit. Software just isn't very good at it.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum