View Full Version : small, easy forum recommendation?

08-14-2006, 09:33 AM
well I was buliding this website and im almost done i just need help with some things.

i need an easy/small/free forum that i can just upload to the website i dont like php that much so i was hoping for another Extension.

2.email form (aka contact form)

i need an easy "contact us" email form but i dont want my personal email to show in the code.

:o thanks

08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Hi there.

You're going to get better results if you perhaps take things one question at a time. Also, I'd like to remind you of our wonderful Posting Guidelines (http://www.codingforums.com/postguide.htm) that specifically recommend things like using descriptive titles to describe the problem you're having.

In the meantime I'll move this to a more appropriate forum but consider this a "gentle reminder." :thumbsup:

08-14-2006, 12:33 PM
1. Forum

You don't "like" PHP that much? What other server side scripting languages do you have available?

2. Contact form

A basic contact form can easiliy be built in (X)HTML; if it is submitted to a server side form handler, your email address would not show up on the page. Such a form handler could simply send the form's content to your email address from the server.
Again, what server side scripting possibilities do you have available?