View Full Version : small, easy forum recommendation?

Do'h!
08-14-2006, 08:33 AM
well I was buliding this website and im almost done i just need help with some things.

1.Forum

i need an easy/small/free forum that i can just upload to the website i dont like php that much so i was hoping for another Extension.

2.email form (aka contact form)

i need an easy "contact us" email form but i dont want my personal email to show in the code.

:o thanks

rmedek
08-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi there.

You're going to get better results if you perhaps take things one question at a time. Also, I'd like to remind you of our wonderful Posting Guidelines (http://www.codingforums.com/postguide.htm) that specifically recommend things like using descriptive titles to describe the problem you're having.

In the meantime I'll move this to a more appropriate forum but consider this a "gentle reminder." :thumbsup:

ronaldb66
08-14-2006, 11:33 AM
1. Forum

You don't "like" PHP that much? What other server side scripting languages do you have available?

2. Contact form

A basic contact form can easiliy be built in (X)HTML; if it is submitted to a server side form handler, your email address would not show up on the page. Such a form handler could simply send the form's content to your email address from the server.
Again, what server side scripting possibilities do you have available?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum