View Full Version : PDF vs IE7

08-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Found out the new IE7 doesnt display pdf files....i mean i tried checking the 'pdf version' of a couple of tutorials around wt the browser but it doesnt show.Even tried running a script (in PHP) that generates pdf files and stilldoesnt work......Opera and mozilla however works fine....is the problem with the browser, or i need to download a plugin (which i doubt) or something...

08-09-2006, 06:23 PM
You have to have adobe acrobat reader installed in order to read PDF files. You might need to re-install it in order for it to install the plug-in into IE7.

08-10-2006, 10:45 AM
I av acrobat reader already installed...guess thats why d other browsers can display it. Will however take on re-installing it...i hope i can still find where i kept d package anyway :)

11-06-2006, 02:00 AM
I've got the same headache but I suspect that this is because I don't use Acrobat Reader, I've had no need of it till now because I use Acrobat. Seems IE7 doesn't recognize the Acrobat Control...

11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
My work around? I reinstalled my acrobat reader and that does it. Guess it didnt work cause I installed Acrobat reader before IE7.