View Full Version : Value Passing - STILL NOT SOLVED

Rudurk
07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
actionpage.html?fieldname=fieldvalue&fieldname2=fieldvalue2

Hi i am trying to use this coding
so lemme just get this right correct me if i am wrong This form is in ticketshtml and i need to use form details from purchasetickets.html

<form id="form2" name="form2" method="get" action="purchasetickets.html?name=name1&ShowTime=showtime1&movies=movie1&adult=adult1&child=child1&total=total1">

and name is a text field in the purchasetickets.html form and name1 is a textfield in ticket.html

and ShowTime is a menu field in the purchasetickets.html form and showtime1 is a textfield in ticket.html

and movies is a menu in the purchasetickets.html form and movies1 is a textfield in ticket.html

and adult is a menu in the purchasetickets.html form and adult1 is a textfield in ticket.html

and child is a menu field in the purchasetickets.html form and child1 is a textfield in ticket.html

and total is a text field in the purchasetickets.html form and total1 is a textfield in ticket.html

am i doing this right coz its not working correct me please thank you

Kor
07-27-2006, 01:57 PM
so... Which is the problem?... Simply submit. Let action to be action="purchasetickets.html", and the browser's interpretor will take care to sent the values the momemnt when you press the submit button.

Rudurk
07-27-2006, 05:07 PM
the problem is its taking me to purchasetickets.html
when i want it to just get the values from textboxes,menu/list in purchasetickets.html and put them in the textboxes in tickets.html

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum