View Full Version : Inserting Ajax/Javascript into my HTML site...

PriceTrim
07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Hello,

I have been doing web design for a good bit of time. I have just recently tried to mess with Ajax/Javascript unsuccessfully. I have found a script I would like to impliment into my Html page here...
http://script.aculo.us/dist/scriptaculous-js-1.6.1.zip

How ever I am not very familiar with such scripting and would really like some help.

The only features I would like to add is this.
- Collapsible tables
- The ability to move all the tables where ever you want on the page..
- The ability to change menu's inside of one menu, like Yahoo does on their new frontpage with the top 2 sections.. featured, entertainment, sports, & life, as well as the other menu for In The News, World and Video... I would to have them type of menu's in my site.....

Can some one please explain what I am supposed to be doing. The directions that come with the script are not very helpful and I am really lost in where to start. I would appreciate any help.

I am willing to pay some one $10-$15 to complete this small adjustment as well if they would like. Please just leave a message here and I will get back to you ASAP. I do not have enough time in my schedule to complete this task. And I would really like some help if possible, or some one able to do it for me. And send me the files and directions needed for uploading and management.

Thank you.

rm-f
07-08-2006, 05:33 PM
I do not have enough time in my schedule to complete this task.

Neather most of us.

PriceTrim
07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Kinda thought the site was for help... Considering thats what 99% of the topics i've read have involved.

FuZion
07-09-2006, 06:02 AM
Well, it is, but this is writing a script, not helping out with one..

If you're willing to pay for the creation of the script, try the Paid Work Offers forum. You may get a better response there.

Cheers!

PriceTrim
07-09-2006, 05:07 PM
How is this writing a script when I posted links to the script I want to use? It might be meshing a HTML page and script together. But by no means did I want some one to write a new script. That was the point of me posting the link to the script.acul.us

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum