View Full Version : loading page in frame

noahjean
07-04-2006, 02:02 AM
trying to insert page into a frame using some spinning buttons i got off the net and cant seem to figure out how to do it i am not all that good at javascript though so figured someone might be able to help.

eye={p:0,x:0,y:0,w:0,h:0,r:0,v:0,s:0,isVertical:0,a1:0,a2:0,a3:0,color:'#ffffff',colorover:'#ffffff' ,backgroundcolor:'#0099ff',backgroundcolorover:'#000000',bordercolor:'#000000',fontsize:12,fontfamil y:'Arial',pas:0,spinmenu:function(){this.p=this.r/this.s;this.a1=this.a2=this.isVertical?0:Math.PI/2},spinmenuitem:function(a7,a6,a5){a4=" onclick='window.open(\""+a6+"\""+(a5?(",\""+a5+"\""):",\"_self\"")+")'";document.write("<div id='spinmenu"+this.a3+"' style='cursor:pointer;cursor:expression(\"hand\");position:absolute;width:"+this.w+"px;left:"+this.h+"px;"+"background-color:"+this.backgroundcolor+";color:"+this.color+";border:1px solid "+this.bordercolor+";font:normal "+this.fontsize+"px "+this.fontfamily+";text-align:center;cursor:default;z-Index:1000;' onmouseover='this.style.color=\""+this.colorover+"\";this.style.backgroundColor=\""+this.backgroundcolorover+"\"'"+ "onmouseout='this.style.color=\""+this.color+"\";this.style.backgroundColor=\""+this.backgroundcolor+"\"'"+a4+">"+a7+"</div>");this.a3++},muta:function(){a8=document.getElementById("controale");for(i=0;i<this.a3;i++){a9=document.getElementById("spinmenu"+i+"");a9s=a9.style;if(this.isVertical){xi=parseInt(this.r*Math.cos(this.a1+i*this.pas))/this.s;yi=parseInt(this.r*Math.sin(this.a1+i*this.pas));a10=(this.p+xi)/(2*this.p);a11=this.fontsize*(this.p+xi)/(2*this.p)+2;a12=parseInt(100*(this.p+xi)/(2*this.p))}else{xi=parseInt(this.r*Math.cos(this.a1+i*this.pas));yi=parseInt(this.r*Math.sin(this.a 1+i*this.pas))/this.s;a10=(this.p+yi)/(2*this.p);a11=this.fontsize*(this.p+yi)/(2*this.p)+2;a12=parseInt(100*(this.p+yi)/(2*this.p))};a13=(this.w-20)*a10+20;a14=(this.h-20)*a10+10;a9s.top=(yi+this.y-a14/2)+"px";a9s.left=(xi+this.x-a13/2)+"px";a9s.width=a13+"px";a9s.fontSize=a11+"px";a9s.zIndex=a12};a8.style.top=this.y+(this.isVertical?this.r:this.p)+this.h/2+6;a8.style.left=this.x-a8.offsetWidth/2;if(this.a1!=this.a2){this.a1=(this.a1>this.a2)?(this.a1-this.pas/this.v):(this.a1+this.pas/this.v);if(Math.abs(this.a1-this.a2)<this.pas/this.v)
this.a1=this.a2;setTimeout("eye.muta()",10)}},spinmenuclose:function(){this.pas=2*Math.PI/this.a3;document.write('<div id="controale" style="position:absolute"><button type="" onclick="eye.a2+=eye.pas;eye.muta()" onfocus="this.blur()">&lt;&lt;</button> <button type="" onclick="eye.a2-=eye.pas;eye.muta()" onfocus="this.blur()">&gt;&gt;</button></div>');eye.muta()}};

function getposOffset(what, offsettype){var totaloffset=(offsettype=="left")? what.offsetLeft : what.offsetTop;var parentEl=what.offsetParent;while (parentEl!=null){totaloffset=(offsettype=="left")? totaloffset+parentEl.offsetLeft :totaloffset+parentEl.offsetTop;parentEl=parentEl.offsetParent;}return totaloffset;
}

This is the script that is running the buttons there is more directly on the page but this is the script that needs changed i beleive if you need to see the page it is on the url is www.americasfavoritebar.com

kehers
07-04-2006, 05:44 AM
Resend the script and add it within a code tag (available in the buttons on this editor). The way it is presently makes it hard for people to really get.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum