View Full Version : filling webpage forms

tracer_god
06-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Is there a way for me to fill a form from a certain website?how do i do it? how do i tell it to put this here textbox and here textbox? am a newbie and dont know how? any help would be appreciated just to start me off,..thanks guyz in advanced!

CSTruter
06-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Can you be a bit more specific, i am not sure i am following

snow
06-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Is there a way for me to fill a form from a certain website?how do i do it? how do i tell it to put this here textbox and here textbox? am a newbie and dont know how? any help would be appreciated just to start me off,..thanks guyz in advanced!

hmm, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here, could you clarify please? Is it your own site where you want to put in default values? Or are you talking about producing script to fill in 3rd party website' forms? Or are you simply wanting to create your own form for your site?

tracer_god
07-01-2006, 12:59 PM
hmm, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here, could you clarify please? Is it your own site where you want to put in default values? Or are you talking about producing script to fill in 3rd party website' forms? Or are you simply wanting to create your own form for your site?

Sorry for that,.. yeah its a 3rd party site if it was mine it would be much easier i think,.. help guyz

CSTruter
07-04-2006, 03:22 PM
:o Still not sure i am following, you want to post information to a website from your website?

snow
07-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Sounds like you need some sort of macro program, I think your best bet is to download a freeware one from somewhere, you could write your own in whatever language you fancied - but why bother? :cool:

a random google search found this page of macros:
http://www.dirfile.com/freeware/macro.htm

tracer_god
07-06-2006, 12:59 AM
:o Still not sure i am following, you want to post information to a website from your website?

Not my website but its a program i created,.. i need to get the information from the program to the 3rd party website. If anyone can teach me just the basic code to get me started i would really appreciate it.Thanks

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum