View Full Version : Here's what I need

Varient
06-12-2006, 09:21 PM
I have a website that reviews genre specific films and archives those reviews. What I'm looking to do is have it set up to where I can type up all the review information (film details and the actual content of the review) in a web form and then hit submit and it stores the info in a database and writes the information to a webpage. Essentially php webpage generation from a web form. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how I can achieve this? I really don't want to learn every aspect of php as I've tried videos and books to no avail.

Spookster
06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
In the future, please use a more descriptive subject when posting a question. See posting guidelines. (http://www.codingforums.com/postguide.htm)

lavinpj1
06-12-2006, 11:03 PM
You'd be better using a database and calling info from that, but if you insist on using dynamically written pages, look at using fwrite.

~Phil~

Varient
06-13-2006, 03:49 AM
You'd be better using a database and calling info from that, but if you insist on using dynamically written pages, look at using fwrite.

~Phil~

Could you elaborate more on what you suggested as being better and point me in the right direction in getting started. It'd be much appreciated.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum