View Full Version : PHP/MySQL web interface

05-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Um..Let's see yesterday I got help here concerning the development of a script, however, I forgot to ask one of the other major things I was looking for.

I need help designing a so-called "Admin Area". This will simply be a succession of forms to input data into a mysql database...But I don't know how to pass the data from a form to the database. I have a script that loads information into a database, but you have to set the values within the script...

So, I'm at a total loss with no idea what to do.

The form would have to have 10 fields, some required some not..So..If anyone knows how to do this...Could you help me out?

05-08-2006, 11:14 PM
http://www.spoono.com/php/tutorials/tutorial.php?id=14 Searching on google will give you thousands of tutorials :)

05-09-2006, 02:06 AM
I did..For hours. But no spoono...Maybe I searched for the wrong thing, lol. I actually built a new code...Which allows me to Add, Edit, & Delete...But when I change it from one DB to another...It shows me the records and allows me to delete them, but I can't add new records or edit existing ones..Kinda sucks...

I'll try the page you pointed me to..

05-09-2006, 02:18 AM
The search I did was 'forms php mysql' :)

05-09-2006, 02:45 PM