View Full Version : page font

jeromepelletier
05-03-2006, 12:22 AM
not sure if this should go in the php sections or not because im using php scripts but its a css problem i guess... how do i set my text font? ive tried it with css and failed..it justdoesnt change my font size so how do i do so properly?

VIPStephan
05-03-2006, 12:45 AM
Actually body {font-size: 10pt;} should do it... (just an example value but don't forget a unit behind the number)

jeromepelletier
05-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Actually body {font-size: 10pt;} should do it... (just an example value but don't forget a unit behind the number)
just anywhere? or in a .css file

Arbitrator
05-03-2006, 01:00 AM
In a CSS file or between the <style></style> tags.

jeromepelletier
05-03-2006, 02:59 AM
I found out my text is fine...just anything in my table is the same font size...

I tried putting "before after" in parts fo my table... any point inbetween

<table cellspacing=8 border=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%>

and </table>

is the same font...even with the css thing

ronaldb66
05-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Without a look at the actual markup and styles it remains a guess, but tables tend to act up sometimes where inheritance is concerned; an easy fix would be to add the td and th element selectors to the example mentioned earlier:

body, th, td {font-size: 10pt;}
By applying properties specifically to table cells, they should be respected.

jeromepelletier
05-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Without a look at the actual markup and styles it remains a guess, but tables tend to act up sometimes where inheritance is concerned; an easy fix would be to add the td and th element selectors to the example mentioned earlier:

body, th, td {font-size: 10pt;}
By applying properties specifically to table cells, they should be respected.

It worked thanks :D

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum