View Full Version : [for hire] I need a project that pays $240 and up. Click for details!

dutycalls5609b
04-24-2006, 01:51 AM
I found a problem with my host and deecided to get a new domain. For registration and hosting fees, I need circa $240. Does anyone have a project needing (no SQL!) Perl or PHP (or simple old html :) )? Please help!

Vladdy
04-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Have not you already offered your services two days ago?

Here is something for you to consider: who would give work to a person who
- does not offer his real name or a business name
- claims he does not have time for portfolio because "there are projects to do", while begging for the projects on this forum. Also, would not all those projects result in a portfolio?
- uses a phrase "I can code the heck outta the web!"
- makes lime-green his color of choice :D

circusbred
04-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Your forgot, that it is April 24, Monday, 19106

Revolution
04-27-2006, 11:38 PM
lol. and the fact that he hasn't had any happy customers!

edit: and i just realized that you charge 7 dollars an hour? that's less than minimum wage... by just looking at that i would assume you aren't very experienced/you are very amateur.

missing-score
04-28-2006, 05:45 AM
freewebs.com

'nuff said

Before offering your services here you should consider:

Making sure you can actually do what you are offering well Getting a real domain name Creating a good portfolio by offering to do some work for free

dutycalls5609b
04-29-2006, 05:11 AM
Well, I didn't ask for your sarcastic comments, did I? Howsabout you shut your mouth if you don't like it and do something else, huh?

Vladdy
04-29-2006, 05:24 AM
Sure you did, you asked for a project and we just evaluated your ability to deliver what you promise, or absense of thereof. So the best course of action for you was to say thank you for suggestions and go work on your skill. But you decided to show your inablity to take critisism, which will not win you any customers...

missing-score
04-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Sure you did, you asked for a project and we just evaluated your ability to deliver what you promise, or absense of thereof. So the best course of action for you was to say thank you for suggestions and go work on your skill. But you decided to show your inablity to take critisism, which will not win you any customers...
Well put Vladdy... If you had a developed sense of professionalism, you would have politley responded to my comment.

Besides, after my 'sarcastic' comment (i'm actually completley serious by the way), I offered you 3 great pieces of advice... Why not take those on board?

idea4net
04-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Sir,
We are 7+ years experianced in Web Development.

We are strong and expert in all type of PHP, Mysql, Database, Flash Animation, Website Design, Logo Design, Graphic Design and layout design works.

We can deliver you gureented works in time.

Our last few good works :
www.scriptfirm.com/portfolio.php
www.brideguide.com.au
www.haywireplanet.co.nz
www.profound.co.nz
www.clickboatrdspain.com
www.naturalhabitatspain.com
www.horsemansheadquarters.com
www.myverybestmemories.com
www.prado23.com
www.Remax-centralplainsrealty.ca
www.Ezleadcapture.com
www.mypromisetogod.com
www.scriptfirm.com/community
www.collegetavern.com
www.spanpic.com
www.hifunda.com
www.ispyfriends.com
www.rightchoice4you.com
www.hifunda.com/shoppingmall
and many more...

Thanks and waiting for your positive reply.

Best regards,

Himangshu
Yahoo & Msn Id: himangshu_sekhar
Aol id: PhpAspLancer
Skypee id: scriptgiant

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum