View Full Version : freelancer screwers

gbird
04-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi all,

I realy think that coders forums should have a special section, listing the guys who have the habit of screwing up freelancers.

Guys that post jobs, hire freelancers and than forget to pay :(

Me personaly I have recently had a first such a sad event with Mr. Fiach Reid - usual nickname "fiach".
If you ever receive any job offer from this guy, you should know first he's a fake....

kewlceo
04-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I have a firm policy of "half up front," so that's half the problem solved. As for the design, I present it on my own pages and only install it on the user's server after the final payment is received. Of course the user could swipe everything and install it themselves, but it's rare that they are savvy enough to know how easy it is to do so! :D

gbird
04-07-2006, 08:24 AM
yeah man,

but just imagine you would like to establish long term bussiness relationships and so, you're leting your guard down and try to have a reasonable agreement with your partner, so you make the first step forward and accept a small project with "no money up-front".

and the very first time u do that - they screw you.

and you know what's the sadest thing ???
IT'S FOR ****Y MONEY !!!!!!!!!!! ammounts like 2-3-400 euros !!!!!!

I cannot believe how stupid some guys can actualy get ......
true idiots !!!

if one wanted to screw somebody, at least screw him for a reasonable ammount !!!!!!!!

chrisranjana
04-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hi all,

I realy think that coders forums should have a special section, listing the guys who have the habit of screwing up freelancers.

Guys that post jobs, hire freelancers and than forget to pay :(

Me personaly I have recently had a first such a sad event with Mr. Fiach Reid - usual nickname "fiach".
If you ever receive any job offer from this guy, you should know first he's a fake....

Sorry to hear about your experience. :(

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum