View Full Version : Myspace Profile Viewer

CODER500
03-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Do any of you know of a program that would allow me to see who is visiting my little sisters myspace profile? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

itsonlybarney
03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
I don't think that you can track the visitors of you sisters MySpace site but you could set up a site for your sister and have a link on her MySpace profile link to the other site so that you can actually track who visits her site and where they come from. But even then it doesn't actually give u an idea of who they are. At best it can give you their location and where they got her link from.

Kristin
04-13-2006, 09:19 AM
I just registered for this website, can anyone tell me how to activate it on myspace so I can see who is viewing my myspace? Thanks for your help!

_Aerospace_Eng_
04-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Activate what?

Kristin
04-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Activate what?

I am just wondering how I see who has viewed my myspace page

_Aerospace_Eng_
04-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I see, you might be better off asking the myspace forum. There aren't to many MySpace users around here. I for one despise myspace just because of the way its coded and why people use it.

kitz
04-15-2006, 04:34 AM
yeah most of these types of things are coded really....oddly to say the least. but i know there is a way to post like a script/image that'll track the ip adresses of those who open/view it ... ie anytime the profile is loaded and it pull the picture from that site, it records the ip adress.

i dont know if that helps or not.

itsonlybarney
09-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Since a number of people have been visiting my site regarding Myspace Trackers, I thought I would create a post for people to visit with some recommended trackers.

Myspace Trackers (http://itsonlybarney.com/2006/09/02/myspace-trackers/)

kikay_carla
09-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Do any of you know of a program that would allow me to see who is visiting my little sisters myspace profile? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How can i make a profile viewer on my friendster account??

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum