View Full Version : Seeking Experienced Coders

gizzum
03-17-2006, 06:22 AM
Enervate Gaming LLC is seeking 3 experienced coders for their web design team. With the high demand for thier media team they are in need of a few more staff. Their team consists of a combination of over 40 years of experience in design and coding. Coders must have knowledge of html, php, and css.

Benefits:
-Member of a extremely experienced media team
-Very high paying jobs
-Always going to have a job (Because of Enervate Medias previous work they are constantly contacted by clients wanting sites)

Enervate Media has major plans for the future consisting of owning thier own office and doing Web Design full time. Whether you hope to do this for a living, or just want a little extra $, your help is wanted.

If you are interested please email your resime to JFeddy@gmail.com or Contact me on AIM at AIRBORN352. Please include previous experience and a portfolio of sites you have coded in the past.

John Fedoronko - Enervate Gaming LLC - General Manager

Kravvitz
03-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Do you have a web site we could look at?

What are your views on issues like validation and cross-browser/cross-platform development?

Philip M
03-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Be careful! This sort of thing turns up every day in my mailbox. Check it out carefully would be my advice.

The Rules of the form say:-

1.3) No advertisements- CodingForums.com is not the classified ads. Do not post advertisements/ self promotion/ spam of any kind. Doing so will get you banned.

missing-score
03-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Be careful! This sort of thing turns up every day in my mailbox. Check it out carefully would be my advice.

The Rules of the form say:-

1.3) No advertisements- CodingForums.com is not the classified ads. Do not post advertisements/ self promotion/ spam of any kind. Doing so will get you banned.

However this is the work offers and requests forum...

NancyJ
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Just as a warning - they have a bad rep as an organisation - Look them up on CAL/CPL. ie. they talk big but dont deliver.
Their website is 'coming soon' also.

Navin
03-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Email sent. Please, take a look at my resume: http://navin.biz

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum