View Full Version : Experienced Coder!

03-12-2006, 09:02 PM
I need a very good coder to help code a site kind of like this deviantart.com We need a user homepage where they can upload art, and stuff like that, and MUST be able to code vB boards.

I am offering a position on the admin team, this site is going to be huge, and money will come to you in dude time!

Please message me on AIM as FrancisTheFool, email me at [removed], or send me a pm!

03-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Thats what they all say. The rules of this forum say you MUST state your payment in clear monetary form. I suggest you read them.

03-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Why would you make another DeviantArt, and what makes you thnk people would use it?

03-13-2006, 04:45 AM
I don't want to give out all my ideas to any person visiting the site. If your truly interested the details will be given upon message, etc!

03-13-2006, 10:17 AM
can someone please close this thread.

there have been dozens of 'i need someone to do all the work for free and take all the risks' threads and none of them got serious attention

03-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Like raf said, it's not up to the coder to take all the risks... that's your job, that's how business works!

If this was going to be huge you would actually know this. By saying what you have, basically it's like saying I have no idea at all what I'm doing! And well, you obviously have no idea about managing an e-business, or any business for that matter.

I'd do this, but for such risk I'd be looking towards 90% ownership of the entire website. Seeing as it would be completely my work. Actually, I like the idea. I might add it to my list of projects for the year and see how I go with it!

I'll request this thread closed/deleted.

03-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Why would you make another DeviantArt, and what makes you thnk people would use it?
Helllloooo…because money will come to you in Dude Time.

03-14-2006, 02:24 AM
Closing thread...