View Full Version : Do you need a website? Looking to build up my portfolio.

03-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Looking to build up my portfolio so I will build design and develop a website (preferably less than 10 pages but any amount will be considered) using XHTML and CSS (and Javascript / basic PHP if needed) for approx $100 USD.

See some of my latest work at -

I can also convert tabled websites to valid XHTML and CSS for a reasonable and negotiable price.

PM me or email markaylward[at]gmail.com. :)

03-08-2006, 04:13 PM
would the design include images? I have a site that would need only 4 pages, but I do not currently have images for a "theme"

03-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Possibly; I can give it ago if you would like but my Photoshop skills aren't great (just to let you know!). PM me if you want to give me some info so I can see what I can do.

03-08-2006, 06:17 PM
A hundred dollars for up to ten pages?? Wow, didn't think you're so cheap, mark. ;)

03-08-2006, 06:25 PM
As mentioned, I need to build up my portfolio. Will do it for less if needbe but I'd rather do it for something than nothing! :)

03-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Well mate, as a fellow Essex boy, I'm inclined to reply :)

I need to re design my website (jamierees.co.uk) because the current one is
1) not finished
2) has a crap design
3) still has part of the old design there
4) etc etc..

Now here's the problem. I can code it all up myself no problem, but:
1) I'm ****ted up with school work as I'm taking GCSEs
2) I'm a crap designer with a bad mind for creativity (I'm more of a techie guy :p) and am in need of a design that is themed around aircraft / aviation seeing as that's one of my main interests :)

If you're interested, lemmie know..I've got £80 I could give you =]

Talk to me on MSNM if you want, you're on my contact list.

03-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm interested. :) I don't think you're on my MSN? :confused: I'll PM you my MSN address (maybe you added the GMail address?).

03-09-2006, 02:51 PM
mark87 - I'm sorry I didn't reply back yesterday...had a dentist's appointment and I didn't feel much like talking afterwards *chuckles*

can't pass up the deal and I would love to have you help me with my site and I think I may even allow you full creative license :)

I'll drop you a message this evening when I get home

you can hit me with an im later on if you care to - I'm about to go and list it in my profile for ya ;)

03-10-2006, 12:28 PM
No problem harlequin2k5, I've PM'ed you and added you to my real MSN address also! :)

03-11-2006, 10:14 AM
I actually have a project you might be interested in. Was going to do it myself but I'm kinda short on time and your designs are pretty good.

03-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks NancyJ. Hehe I didn't expect to get 3 lots of work out of the post! :p

I'm interested, would you like to PM me some more information?