View Full Version : Looking For Professional Coders

pristinedesign
02-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Right now i own a web design company called Pristine Design. I am in search of someone with knowledge of all the coding that it takes for a website. I have a few people right now whow know only specific types of coding. I would like it a lot better if I could have just one person do it.

Here is my contact information.

pristine-design@hotmail.com
eric@pristine-design.com

AIM: WordsFailEric
xfire: Xfactorsniper
MSN: Words-fail@hotmail.com

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you

ronaldb66
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
At how many hours per week are we looking here?
Or do you commision jobs on a fixed-price basis?
Is physical distance an issue, aka do you value regular face-to-face meetings with your staff?
How big is your company, and do you have a portfolio some of your client work?

pristinedesign
02-21-2006, 04:31 PM
If you message me I can give you our personal voice chat information and we can go over all of this. I dont put all this information out on the net.

oracleguy
02-21-2006, 07:26 PM
You might to at least re-consider part of that, at the very least the first two questions are important. If you are looking to hire someone, how you are going to pay them and how much work they have to do shouldn't be some secret.

missing-score
02-21-2006, 10:31 PM
If you message me I can give you our personal voice chat information and we can go over all of this. I dont put all this information out on the net.
Actually here at CF we require that you give relevant information such as this. I would appreciate your answers to these questions in public.

chump2877
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi, I added you to my MSN contact list...let's talk about this some more on there...I think I can provide you with the type of all-around coding, design, and development expertise that you are looking for...cya soon! :)

pristinedesign
02-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Alright I got your friend requests and added you. Like I said if you would like to learn about the job opportunity you can contact me for more information.

Thanks
Eric
Pristine Design

evo
02-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Can you state where abouts the position is being offered? The earth is a big place...

ronaldb66
02-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Neh, that's a secret: you have to say the magic word. :rolleyes:

missing-score
02-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Alright I got your friend requests and added you. Like I said if you would like to learn about the job opportunity you can contact me for more information.

Thanks
Eric
Pristine Design
Please, due to rules I would prefer you could give some of the required information out through the forum, so I dont have to delete this thread...

pristinedesign
02-24-2006, 04:02 PM
I was looking for a Coder...to code templates specifically. I live in the United States but have gotten many applications so far. I have found what I am looking for. But feel free anyone to e-mail me their resume if you are looking for future work.

All you would have to do is code a basic template into a full functioning site. Very simple. As for the amount you would get paid it varies depending on the size of the project. You would recieve work on a basis as i recieve projects.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum