View Full Version : PHP Trainee wanted : Birmingham UK

ElVez
02-14-2006, 03:15 PM
We are looking for a PHP trainee, to join a great web design firm based in City Centre of Birmingham.

Its quite a junior role, but the applicant should have a decent understanding of HTML, PHP and MySQL.

For more details please visit our website www.clevercherry.com

Cheers

GJay
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
That is quite possibly the most unusable website I have ever come across- where exactly on it should an interested party be looking for further information?

Pennimus
02-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Hmm, personally I found the 'Cherry Vacancy' box with the link 'PHP Trainee - click here for more information' relatively obvious...

GJay
02-15-2006, 04:43 PM
ah, I'd given up waiting for the home page to load and gone to 'About us' and 'contact', and from within the site there doesn't seem to be any way back to the home page.
The text-only version of the site doesn't seem to have the same content for the home page.

ElVez
02-16-2006, 06:23 PM
ah, I'd given up waiting for the home page to load and gone to 'About us' and 'contact', and from within the site there doesn't seem to be any way back to the home page.
The text-only version of the site doesn't seem to have the same content for the home page.

a point thats now been noted ta :)

sir pannels
02-17-2006, 08:31 AM
haha nice menu on that site, very original. Great site if you have the time to waste... its actual real nice :)

I'm usually in a rush on websites so not my bag, but I still think its a nice site :)

alexpayne
02-21-2006, 08:54 PM
that has got to be the best opportunity i can get right now!
but, birmingham - miles away.

work from home??

not sure about the streaming cameras, would have to take my nasty habit of picking my nose to the toilet - unless there is a hidden page for the hidden camera in there.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum