View Full Version : Game Help

ultimategp
01-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Hi does anyone know where i can get free games for my site www.ugplay.com (http://www.ugplay.com) from? And also how can I put a score submiter for my site so when users play they can submit there scores?

TheShaner
01-18-2006, 03:22 PM
The problem with Narutoboy's suggestion is copyright infringement. Before you go stealing games, I'd view their policy about their content and I'd contact the actual sites to ask permission to use their games on your site. Most will probably say "hell no" (if you have the same games as them, then you'll be stealing their traffic... they want to offer something other people don't have), but a few may say "yes, but as long as you link to our site".

Other sites you go to will be just that, free games for everyone that you can put on your own site. With those games you won't have to worry about the above.

For your score submitter, you'd need a server-side script (like PHP) that can store the results and such. I believe there are sites that will offer a script, but either for a price or advertisement. Do a search for a rate script.

-Shane

ultimategp
01-18-2006, 05:00 PM
thank you guys so much...do you also know how i can do this

Users Online
Regestered Users
Visits
Birthdays
Rate The Site (1-10 10 being the highest)<---drop down menu and after user votes results are displayed

SpirtOfGrandeur
01-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Users Online
Regestered Users
Visits
Birthdays
Rate The Site (1-10 10 being the highest)<---drop down menu and after user votes results are displayed

Learn PHP, MySQL, Javascript... or I am sure some one will just give you the answer...

ultimategp
01-19-2006, 04:05 AM
can someone help me with the exact code for the score submiter please?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum