View Full Version : *** The central "Hiring Forum posters" thread ***

theone11111
01-15-2006, 04:22 AM
At http://www.xsomethingx.com/,
Paypal required for payment.
.10 per 1, 10 character or more post.
Minimum of 20 post before payout
Just pm John on my forums with the details and you'll get payed.
I will check the posts too and payout as i see fit.
Offer valid until Febraury 10 2006

Promise
01-15-2006, 09:38 AM
I'll make this short. I help to run Chat City, a place that is like an "online city" (we're working on it, okay) where you can talk about pretty much anything. So, you'd be able to find a lot of places to post.

Along with this forum posting, you'd be able to make a lot of money through our contests (get $3 for guessing pictures, $5 rewards just for posting, etc.)

All payments are via Paypal.

Here are my rates:
You do 30 posts - I pay you $3.00.
You do 50 posts - I pay you $5.00.

That's as high as it goes. Would prefer it if you went to 29 or 31, or 48, or 53 so it's not obvious you're a paid poster.

I WILL NOT PAY YOU if your posts are worthless. No spamming, keep one or two sentence replies to a minimum, and don't act childish. Also, spread out your posts - i.e. if you're doing 50 posts it should take more than 3 days to do.

Go to: http://www.stermina.com/city/
PM me there (username: Julian) saying you're a paid poster from here. Post 10 times, and if I like you I'll let you continue.

Trojanfan
01-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey guys. I am interested in hiring forum posters for my forum site www.ChatGroove.com. There are already a ton of places to post in so finding places to make posts will be very easy and for that reason I am offering a very fair but not extravagant $0.08 per post pay. The rules are simple that you must follow the forum guidelines and make decent posts (meaning no two or three word posts, the posts must have some depth to them, and I will check).

In addition to that, I am also offering $0.50 per unique referral (I will check ip's to ensure you don't simply sign up again). The guidelines are that the referred member must sign up and make a minimum of 5 posts. This referred person will not be included in the paid to post offer.

If you are interested, feel free to sign up and begin posting whenever you like. Simply contact me with your forum name and your paypal e-mail when you wish to be paid for your posts. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

phpster.com
01-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Hello,

I am looking for people to go around promoting my php community on php related forums, websites, and php related directories.

I will pay $0.05 per post or per directory added.

Payable at 100 posts - $5.00

All you need to do is google out php related websites/directories and post/list where it is allowed.

If you are doing the 'Suggest a link/site', then you might need the information below:

Category: php, programming
Description: #1 php community

If you are interested, please PM me.

rlemon
01-23-2006, 04:02 AM
I will post help topics and responses on php, javascript, html, css, xml, and general computer help.

let me know if any of you are interested

kypton
04-09-2006, 02:46 AM
currently trying to get active a world of warcraft discussion board.

we are currently hiring posters, if intrested here is the thing to do:

1: go to http://warcraft-raids.com

and sign up 2 usernames

2: with one of those usernames we want you to get 50 posts which we will pay you $5 for.

3: pm the username "Kypton" on the boards which your gonna posts 50 times with and your paypal address and once its done we will send payment :

once again http://warcraft-raids.com
2 usernames, use 1 username to get 50 posts, we pay you $5, simple :)

zyclonix
04-17-2006, 04:04 AM
[FOR HIRE]

Hi, I will post at your forums for .10 per post. It sounds like a lot, but it's not... heres the math.

$1 = 10 posts
$5 = 50 posts
$10 = 100 posts

If you've ever dealt with forum posting services, you know that 99% of their posts are colorless and impersonal. Most of them are threads linking others to chain mail BS and basically stuff you could've done yourself. I'll try and refrain from that and I'll probably be a bit more personal with the other members. I might even start arguing with people. I'm not saying all my posts are gonna be plump with knowledge and sensibility, but at least they'll bear some meaning...

Obviously, I'm not doing this to make money, as much as I just have nothing better to do. So when I'm bored, I'll be posting on your forums. However, I have little interest in computer talk. It would be better if you at least had a General Discussion section so that I can talk about pop culture, TV shows, music, comics, books, etc.

So what's the catch? Other than getting paid for my posts, you must allow me to do the following...

- add a 468x 60 standard banner/link on my sig to advertise my lifestyle website

If you're still interested, email me at infamoushamster@gmail.com. I could also post 1 sample post if you'd like to see my posting style. Thank you.

zyclonix
04-17-2006, 04:04 AM
[FOR HIRE]

Hi, I will post at your forums for .10 per post. It sounds like a lot, but it's not... heres the math.

$1 = 10 posts
$5 = 50 posts
$10 = 100 posts

If you've ever dealt with forum posting services, you know that 99% of their posts are colorless and impersonal. Most of them are threads linking others to chain mail BS and basically stuff you could've done yourself. I'll try and refrain from that and I'll probably be a bit more personal with the other members. I might even start arguing with people. I'm not saying all my posts are gonna be plump with knowledge and sensibility, but at least they'll bear some meaning...

Obviously, I'm not doing this to make money, as much as I just have nothing better to do. So when I'm bored, I'll be posting on your forums. However, I have little interest in computer talk. It would be better if you at least had a General Discussion section so that I can talk about pop culture, TV shows, music, comics, books, etc.

So what's the catch? Other than getting paid for my posts, you must allow me to do the following...

- add a 468x 60 standard banner/link on my sig to advertise my lifestyle website

If you're still interested, email me at infamoushamster@gmail.com. I could also post 1 sample post if you'd like to see my posting style. Thank you.

websiteideas
05-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I'm looking for forum posters on the following topics:

Athletic
Coupons, hot deals, and discounts
Hybrid Cars
Music
Real Estate
Organic Gardening
Solar Panels

Please contact me via PM if you can post on these topics.

aletheides
06-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I am always hiring forum posters @ .10 per post. Please e-mail aletheides@hotmail.com.

JACOBKELL
07-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Having a paypal is not good as only option beacuse he doesnt support a lot of countries.Better try epassporte or stormpay.

forumposters
08-31-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm looking for forum posters to post on the topic of forum software and scripts at the following board: http://forumposters.org/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html Please PM me with your rates.

JACOBKELL
09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
I need educated moderators for my forum.I have forum with all themes covered,so if you are experienced webmaster then you will be moderator of webmaster section,if you are programmer then you will be moderator of programmer section etc.Also you get paid 5 cents per each post plus you can award some worthy prizes.

sir pannels
09-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi there,

I'm quite interested actually, I havent not had a fixed forum home for a while since the last one closed and the rest are too big to get into.

I have sent you a PM :)

Sir P

googleit
09-01-2006, 03:00 PM
ill be a mod without pay :D
cuz im nice like dat :)
pm sent

rlemon
09-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm interested. >> Experienced webDeveloper, and programmer.

Also worked in Quality Assurance for the past 3 years.

currently, i'm only posting on this forum. but as you can see i'm fairly active

Forum-Angels
09-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Forum-Angels Is Looking For Posters To Help With The Jobs We Have On.

We Hope To Have Jobs Permantly So Therefore You Could Be Very Busy & Getting Paid More.
We Are Also Looking For Permant Posters!

We Offer 10p Per Post And You Will Be Instructed Other wise On The Job Listing If Its More.

Please Go To www.forum-angels.com/forum

And Read The Posts In The Section 'Staff Wanted' And Apply To Be A Poster For Us Via The Information There.

Thanks, Let The Angels Watch Over Your Forum!

JACOBKELL
09-17-2006, 08:27 PM
No new offers?

fractal
11-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi,

I am looking for approx. 5 posters to do about 25-100 posts each. The forum has a business / entrepreneurship theme.

I will pay 11 cents + per post. If the quality of your posts are good I will raise this rate. Also, as a bonus the forum has revenue share implemented so there is a good chance you will make some money through that as well. (the revenue share starts after your 10th post)

Of the 25 posts:

* 4-5 should be new threads
* posts should be approx 30 words minimum.
* posts should be made over a period of one month

Please PM me for the url if you are interested. Thanks.

GameFreak
11-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Hi,

This is not really a forum post offer but rather a game playing offer.

I run a gaming tournament site which plays Yahoo! Backgammon, Canasta, Checkers, Cribbage, Dominoes, Dots, Euchre, Gin, Go Fish, Naval Command, Pool, Reversi and Spades and other games to come.

I am looking for people to become "Paid-To-Play" members. Payment for each game will range from 2 cents to 20 cents depending on the game played and the time frame. Less popular games and during slower times in the day the rates are higher compared to the games that are running quite well and during peak hours.

At the moment we have a lot of members who come online during off peak hours and can sit on their own or the other players there do not play the games they like to play.

Although 2 cents to 20 cents may not seem like a lot, the assignment is ongoing (until I feel "Paid-To-Play" members are no longer required), it is not capped at an amount of games and is a great way to get paid for some fun and competitive games.

As a "Paid-To-Play" member you will be given a control panel which will show you all the games you have played and each games worth, along with showing you all the different rates and expectations. You will also be able to withdraw any income made at anytime through your control panel into your PayPal account.

If you are interested, please PM me on codingforums with your email address and I will get back to you.

Thank you.

bcarl314
01-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey all,

Just launched a new web site with a simple forum and I'm looking to get some relevant posts and links.

The site:

http://www.pheasantfest.net

What I need...

I'm looking for people to post content-relevant posts in the forum, and submit content related links to the site links page, as well as get reciprocal links on other sites.

What I'll pay...

Short Posts (10 - 25 words): $0.10 per post
Medium Posts (25 - 100 words): $0.15 per post
Long posts (over 100 words): $0.30 per post
All posts are paid subject to a max daily limit of 10 posts per user per day. Meaning that if you want to make and get paid for 50 posts, you'll need to create and use 5 different user accounts.

Approved link submissions: $0.15 per link
Reciprocal Links back to pheasant fest on other sites: $1.00 per link.

How do you get paid?
All payments will be paid via paypal.
Payments will be made at the end of each month. Offer valid through 2/28/2007 or until I close the offer, depending upon it's success.

To be credited for a post, you must register as a user on the site (you don't have to use your real-name, or email address, but you WILL need to contact me to let me know what user name you will use BEFORE you post. I will reply with a confirmation stating that I have you on file.

Posts and links MUST BE CONTENT RELATED to be credited. The site is hunting related, so topics such as hunting (and specifically pheasant hunting) as well as general hunting, hunting dogs, fishing, big game hunting, game recipes, etc will be relevant.

All payments will be subject to a maximum daily payment of $5.00 per person with the exception of reciprocal links.

If this is something you're interested in, please contact me via PM or email me at "info" (@at) "aphion" (.dot) "com"

Decius
02-05-2007, 01:35 AM
We are looking for forum posters that will seek out relevent threads or forums that relate to our business, to create an account and engage in conversation promoting our products relevent to the subject.

1. Poster must independently seek out forums via search engines or personal experience.
2. Limit of two posts per forum.
3. Payment will be $0.80/post
4. Any threads or posts deemed as spam will not be paid for.
5. Any threads or posts that are irrelevent or unreplied to (specific to post) by other regular member will not be paid for.
6. Any miss-representation of links or forums or posts will result in complete withdrawal of payment and cancellation of contract.
7. If you have at least 90% of posts paid contract will be ongoing and permanent.
8. Only posts 7 days and older will be paid for.

Payment per link is very high in exchange for dedicated and intelligent non-spam and highly relevent posting. Please reply with examples of previously paid posts and results. Payment is made via PayPal and will be made once a week. Link report must be submitted once a week.

Please PM with information.

Thanks.

dan.s
02-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Paid Posters Needed On Subject Of Football (Soccer)

Hi,
I am looking for 10 paid posters. I need about 70 posts per poster to be made on the subject of football (i.e. soccer). The pay rate is $0.05 per post via PayPal (which is not bad, considering you post on here free )

You must have a decent knowledge of football, and show that in your posts. See below for the full T&C.

If you are interested, PM or E-Mail me. When I have the first 5, I will PM/E-mail them the URL of the site so they can start. Then about a week later, I will tell the other 5 they can start too. Oh, and remember to tell me your username so I know who to pay

Feel free to continue posting after though, as there are Admin and Mod positions up for grabs too.

Paid Posting Terms & Conditions
1. All posts must be on topic.
2. All posts must have good grammar and spelling.
3. Posts must be longer than 10 char. (i.e. No 'Yes.' or 'No.' posts will count)
4. No spam.
5. You will be paid for a max of 70 posts in a one-off payment (i.e. not $0.05 at a time)
6. I have the final decision on whether your posts 'count' or not.

Thanks,
Dan

continuum
05-16-2007, 01:13 AM
Looking for forum poster to post to general travel forum.

$1.00 per 10 posts

*also 30% revenue sharing for all adsense revenue for new threads.*

Terms:
- Max 10 posts per day.
- Confidentiality is necessary - No mention of paid postings
- No self-promotion.(unless following the forum rules for sigs.)
- Complete "blend" in the community as fully active member
- All posts must make sense and be on topic. No one sentence statements.
- Fluent English, correct grammar and spelling
- posts should be spread over whole of forum.
- paypal payments only.

Pm for site URL and to inform me of username

Fumigator
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Aren't these sorts of "offers" against forum rules?

croatiankid
05-16-2007, 07:31 PM
no, put they should go in the sticky

Karen S. Garvin
05-16-2007, 07:51 PM
If my math is right, in just over 273 years of posting 10 posts every day, I could be a millionaire!

bcarl314
05-16-2007, 09:30 PM
*also 30% revenue sharing for all adsense revenue for new threads.*

I didn't know that you could specify ad revenue by page like that. Is this something new with google adSense? I know you can set up "channels" for specific pages on the site, but surely you're not setting up a channel for each new thread, are you? Or is there something else that google has added to adSense?

Just curious.

croatiankid
05-17-2007, 06:24 AM
several forums i've seen have something where you can put your adsense ID in, and depending on how much you post, you get a chance that your ads will show up.

bulldawgwrestle
05-23-2007, 11:38 PM
At http://www.informationpath.net forums section,
Email bulldawgwrestler@gmail.com when you post on a forum and I will pay you.

doctordew
07-23-2007, 06:19 PM
At http://www.informationpath.net forums section,
Email bulldawgwrestler@gmail.com when you post on a forum and I will pay you.

I signed up here. The current payout is 2 cents per post. I guess that fine but yeah I'm hoping the rate goes up. It's easy to get a decent amount of posts though. I signed up about 30 minutes ago and in that time I've written about 15 quality posts and am at .30 cents. Not bad, but I'd like more people there. You guys should join too!

It's not very active though anybody got a better site that's still p2p?

Dirty Nappie
07-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi all,

I am currently working on a new website and will be attaching two 'old ' forums to it, they haven't been in activity since 2006 and while i have added new forum sections to each who will need new threads started on them some of the old ones remain where you will easily find old posts for interaction.

The URL's are:

-http://forums.el-cafe.net/index.php , who is an all-talk community

-http://tech-forums.el-cafe.net/ who is webmaster and tech related

What I need:

About 6 posters, who speak english, or french - and why not both.
(the forums were english language ones, but i've added french forums to make them bilingual communities).

How I pay:

-Neteller in priority (Not for US residents of couse)

-Moneybookers second option

No Paypal

How much do I pay:

0.15 cents per post

3 options:

-15 posts for : 3$
-50 posts for 7.5 $
-100 posts for 15$

I'll be finishing the website in a week or two (the forums are already open) so i need people to fill'em up before-while and after i drive traffic in.

Last Point: No need to say that the posts must be quality posts and must be exclusive (not taken from another forum nor copied elsewhere after)

If interested please PM me or email me at: rockforwards@gmail.com;)

bcarl314
07-31-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello all,

I'm looking for more posts on a forum on a well established site (over 300,000 pageviews / month). Here's what I need...

Forum posters for HTML, CSS and Javascript topics and a few other topics

Here's what I can pay ...

Looking for quality posts, relevant to the topic (i.e. a little thought) from multiple users.

For quality posts I can pay $0.25 (USD) per post, but will pay more if the post is very good (up to $0.35 (USD)).

I'm probably going to need about 100 - 200 posts before I launch this live, so possibly looking for multiple people here.

Payment Method

Payments will be made at the end of each month, and will be made via paypal.

If anyone is interested, please contact me via PM or email (brandon [! @ !] aphion [! dot !] com).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum